Are you already tired of the cold? Look on the bright side: arrived Mannarino's boiled meat!
Outside the cold and bad days.
At home, the warmth of a slow fire ready to prepare a delicious boil!
The Mannarino now offers you a convenient kit in which you can find the right ingredients for a light and tasty dish.
Inside you will find capon, biancostato and priest's hat together with our salsa verde!
Il Mannarino advises you that to make a good boil, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Prepare the vegetables: peel an onion, make an aromatic bouquet with thyme, parsley and bay leaf, peel 2 or 3 carrots and peel the celery. If you like, you can also add some potatoes.
- Pour the water into a large, high-sided pan
- Place the vegetables in the pot, add a little salt and bring to the boil
- When the water has reached boiling point, add the meat
-impurities will begin to appear on the surface of the water in the form of foam: these are the coagulated meat proteins that you will have to remove with a perforated ladle-
- Once all impurities have been removed, add the peppercorns and lower the fire to a minimum.
- After at least 3 hours, the boiled meat should be well cooked.
- Then drain the boiled meat with a ladle and cut it according to your taste
And there you have your boiled meat! Serve it with boiled vegetables and our tasty salsa verde!
Already bored? Try the boiled meat!
Go to our online butcher's shop and buy it now.
Enjoy your meal 😋