The qualities of our ideal candidate
The sought-after candidate must demonstrate a strong passion for meat and its processing.
The candidate must have good manual dexterity in cutting meat and experience especially in grilling, and have excellent management skills to organise his or her own work and that of the brigade during preparation for line work.
Fundamental is the ability to work in a team and the willingness to contribute, through his or her skills, to the improvement of kitchen management processes.
Our kitchen manager must be able to perform the following tasks independently:
- Management and supervision of kitchen resources
- Training of student chefs and continuous staff training
- Organisation and supervision of the kitchen
- Organisation of preparations and line work
- Order and pass management
- Grill and Oven
- Daily goods storage
- Organisation of workplace cleaning in compliance with health and hygiene regulations
- Supervision of food storage in compliance with HACCP procedures
What it means to join the Mannarino family
- Full-time contract, hourly pay and fair shifts (all hours worked including overtime will be counted and paid in the payroll)
- Serious opportunities for growth
- Ongoing training and active participation in the growth of the project
- Remuneration commensurate with the candidate's experience
- Contract duration: 6-12 months